D.10, HCMC, Vietnam
Business Analyst (Native Japanese)
30-40k/year (gross amount)
The Business Analyst is responsible for ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of services to clients, ensuring that client expectations are met or exceeded. They will work with Offshore team and the Clients to ensure that all service delivery processes are standardized, efficient, and effective.
Act as a point of contact for clients during service delivery, providing timely and accurate information to clients.
Manage the delivery of services to clients, work closely with offshore team to ensure that all service deliveries are on time and good quality.
Maintain relationships with clients to ensure ongoing satisfaction and loyalty.
Work with other departments to resolve issues that may impact service delivery.
Continuously assess service delivery processes and implement changes to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
Participate in pre-sales activities in case necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Japanese are required.
- Deep experience in customer-facing roles with excellent business understanding is necessary. Listening and interviewing skills to understand a customer’s business environment and processes
- Experience in working with offshore teams is a MUST.
- Experience in E-commerce projects, CRM, marketing, and ERP products is an advantage.
Knowledge of Agile/Scrum software development lifecycle is a plus.
- Experience with project management and communication tools such as MS Teams, Jira, Confluence, Slack, Project referred, and Google Drive is required.
- Personal skills: Strong interpersonal skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, attention to detail, and strong organizational skills are required.
- Probation time: 2 months
- 100% salary on probation
- Full salary for insurance
- One additional day for Annual leave after each year of service.
- Full base insurance contribution (Social, Medical, and Unemployment insurance).
- Attractive healthcare insurance.
- Lunch & parking allowance.
- Gift in special events.
- Sponsorship for training courses, professional certificates.
- Monthly Company’s meeting for employees’ understanding about company’s strategy and development plan; - -- Happy Hour with snack and fresh fruit.
- Various team building, sports activities, company trips, parties, and Trade Union activities.
- Weekly social activities for Cycling club, football club,etc.
- English speaking, professional, dynamic work environment with multi-national team members.
- Opportunity to work on-site abroad.
- Various charity activities to create opportunities for employees to help the poor and unfortunate people in Vietnam community.
- Above benefits are designed for Vietnamese employees. Expat's package will be communicated in offer letter, including work permit support term and condition.
<img src="https://techviec.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/Mai-Truc_0916010648-1.png" alt="" />Nếu bạn quan tâm, vui lòng liên hệ với chúng tôi! Ngoài vị trí này ra, chúng tôi con đề xuất cho bạn nhiều vị trí hấp dẫn, phù hợp khác!
|Vị trí||Business Analyst (Native Japanese)|
|Lương||30-40k/year (gross amount)|
|Địa điểm làm việc:||D.10, HCMC, Vietnam|
|Quốc Tịch Công Ty:|
|Quy mô công ty:|
|Loại hình công ty:|
|Làm việc với ai|
...Apply For This Job