Career Advisor: Ms. Ánh
As a Japanese enterprise operating in the field of Home center, specializing in products to serve and improve life.
- Manage Sales target, revenue, cost, profits and loss of local supermarket;
- Be responsible for organizing and managing operation activities of all departments in supermarket
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing and scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
- Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans;
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
-Other tasks assigned by Operation Director/ General Director .
- Education: Bachelor Degree;
- English : Upper Intermediate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Express;
- Good management, planning and negotiation skills; and leadership skills,
- At least 5 years working experience in retail management in which at 3 years working in Store Manager/ Floor Manager and hands-on experience in managing all categories in supermarket, especially Non-Food;
- Good knowledge and mindset of customer service ;
- Can deal with multitasks and high workload.
- Premium Japanese accident insurance
- Rewards / gifts on holidays, birthday money
- Increase salary once a year
- Enjoy the full benefits of social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance (full salary insurance), and also accident insurance.
- Rewards on holidays, New Year.
- Periodic health examination
- Annual tourism.
- There are also allowances: travel, lunch, overtime