D.10, HCMC, Vietnam
Project Manager (Native Japanese)
35k-45k/year (gross amount)
The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring delivers high-quality services and solutions to our clients, including:
- Managing client relationships: managing the relationship with clients and ensuring that the company meets their needs and expectations. This involves regular communication, managing client feedback, and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Managing project delivery: managing the delivery of projects to clients, ensuring projects are completed on time and to the required quality standards. This involves working closely with offshore project managers and other stakeholders to ensure that all aspects of the project are managed effectively.
- Service level management: managing the company's service levels to its clients. This involves defining service level agreements, monitoring performance against , and taking corrective action when required.
- Continuous improvement: discovering opportunities for continuous improvement in service and solution delivery. This involves identifying areas for improvement and working with stakeholders to implement changes that improve service quality and efficiency. Identify the areas where we can add value.
- Participate in pre-sales of the project management methodology to prospective customers.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field is required.
- Min of 3 years' experience in a similar role is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Japanese are required.
- Intensive experience in customer-facing roles with excellent business understanding is necessary.
- Experience working with offshore teams is a MUST.
- Experience in E-commerce projects, CRM, marketing, and ERP products is an advantage.
- Knowledge of the Agile/Scrum software development lifecycle is a plus.
- Experience with project management and communication tools such as MS Teams, Jira, Confluence, Slack, Project referred, and Google Drive is required.
- Personal skills: Strong interpersonal skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, attention to detail, and strong organizational skills are required.
- Probation time: 2 months
- 100% salary on probation
- Full salary for insurance
- One additional day for Annual leave after each year of service.
- Full base insurance contribution (Social, Medical, and Unemployment insurance).
- Attractive healthcare insurance.
- Lunch & parking allowance.
- Gift in special events.
- Sponsorship for training courses, professional certificates.
- Monthly Company’s meeting for employees’ understanding about company’s strategy and development plan; - -- Happy Hour with snack and fresh fruit.
- Various team building, sports activities, company trips, parties, and Trade Union activities.
- Weekly social activities for Cycling club, football club,etc.
- English speaking, professional, dynamic work environment with multi-national team members.
- Opportunity to work on-site abroad.
- Various charity activities to create opportunities for employees to help the poor and unfortunate people in Vietnam community.
- Above benefits are designed for Vietnamese employees. Expat's package will be communicated in offer letter, including work permit support term and condition.
<img class="alignleft" src="https://techviec.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Duyen.png" /> Nếu bạn quan tâm, vui lòng liên hệ với chúng tôi! Ngoài vị trí này ra, chúng tôi con đề xuất cho bạn nhiều vị trí hấp dẫn, phù hợp khác! (Ms.Duyen)
No. of staff：100 in Vietnam
Project Manager (Native Japanese)
|Lương||35k-45k/year (gross amount)|
|Địa điểm làm việc:||D.10, HCMC, Vietnam|
|Quốc Tịch Công Ty:|
|Quy mô công ty:||No. of staff：100 in Vietnam|
|Loại hình công ty:|
|Làm việc với ai|
...Apply For This Job