- Our consulting and project services cover industries including manufacturing, retail, distribution, FMCG, automotive and banking. We use the latest cloud-based platforms to ensure customers receive agile, scalable, secure and easy-to-use applications.
- Our international team combined with years of international experience ensure that clients receive practical insights specific to their business. We invest in Our People, Our Customers and Research and to ensure client projects are well-planned and successful.
- Our partner network complements our Customer Experience platforms including partnerships with industry leaders such as SAP, Sitecore, Salesforce, Shopify, Adobe, Microsoft, and more.
Pre-sales (Native Japanese)
- Monthly gross salary: USD 2,500 – 4,000
- 13th month bonus: only applicable to Vietnamese staff
Benefit plan will be communicated during the interview/offer round
- Work closely with the sales team to identify client needs and propose technical solutions that meet those needs.
- Work closely with development team to develop and deliver compelling presentations and demos that showcase the company’s capabilities and solutions to clients.
- Conduct demonstrations and provide technical expertise on our services/ solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop proposals, including detailed project scope, timelines, and resource requirements.
- Analyze and evaluate client requirements and recommend customized solutions.
- Provide technical guidance to clients and internal teams throughout the sales cycle.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, emerging technologies, and competitive offerings.
- Participate in industry events, conferences, and trade shows to represent the company’s technical capabilities and solutions.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, acting as a trusted advisor and expert throughout the sales process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a presales, technical consulting, or software development role.
- Strong knowledge of software development methodologies i.e Agile/ Scrum.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience in creating and delivering presentations, proposals, and demos to clients.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of the outsourcing industry is a plus.
- If you are a self-starter, results-oriented, and passionate about technology and software development, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Probation time: 2 months
- 100% salary on probation
- Full salary for insurance
- One additional day for Annual leave after each year of service.
- Full base insurance contribution (Social, Medical, and Unemployment insurance).
- Attractive healthcare insurance.
- Gift in special events.
- Sponsorship for training courses, professional certificates.
- Monthly Company’s meeting for employees’ understanding about company’s strategy and development plan; - -- Happy Hour with snack and fresh fruit.
- Various team building, sports activities, company trips, parties, and Trade Union activities.
- Weekly social activities for Cycling club, football club,etc.
- English speaking, professional, dynamic work environment with multi-national team members.
- Opportunity to work on-site abroad.
- Various charity activities to create opportunities for employees to help the poor and unfortunate people in Vietnam community.
- Above benefits are designed for Vietnamese employees. Expat's package will be communicated in offer letter, including work permit support term and condition.
|Vị trí||Pre-sales (Native Japanese)|
|Địa điểm làm việc:||Shibuya-ku Tokyo|
|Quốc Tịch Công Ty:|
|Quy mô công ty:|
|Loại hình công ty:|
|Làm việc với ai|
...Apply For This Job
...Apply For This Job